Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Raspberry Keytones for Weightloss

Have you tried raspberry keytones for weighloss? I saw this weight loss tip on Dr. Oz a couple months ago and decided to try it as it's an all natural weightloss solution. Myhusband and I started taking the 250 mg capsules daily and for us, it has been working.
Recently, we went on a 7 day cruise where there were huge amounts of delicious food. I'd just lost about 9 pounds and, even though the food was terrific, I didn't want to gain weight again. We took our raspberry keytone capsules with breakfast and lunch and walked after every meal and I didn't gain a pound!

If you want to try raspberry keytones for weightloss, I'd suggest also eating a healthy diet and cutting back portions. I became a vegetarian about 3 months ago and started cutting portions before I tried the raspberry keytones so I was already on my way to losing weight. If you eat large portions and don't cut back, I'm not sure if the keytones work as well.

These are the raspberry keytones I use, which you can buy on Amazon. They are also available from other online sources. I have a local Vitamin Shoppe and didn't find them there so Amazon was the easiest place for me to order.

Genetic Solutions Raspberry Ketones 100% Natural Weight Loss Supplement - 120 Capsules, 250 Mg (As Featured on Dr. Oz)

No comments: