Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Natural Remedies for Bronchitis

Although I'm only very rarely sick, I recently I took a trip to visit family and came down with a cold which quickly went to my chest. Whenever I do happen to get a cold or something, I usually run through the phases in a matter of a day or two. However, if it goes to my chest, then I have a larger problem as I've been told by a doctor I have chronic bronchitis. If I want to protect my lungs, I know I have to avoid letting any cold get that far.

Having been through this before, as soon as I felt that familiar tightness and pain in my chest, I knew that I had to act fast to keep the severe congestion from taking hold. I started doing my usual immune boosting things but I also checked on Amazon.com to see what products people recommended. People with many different lung problems, from bronchitis to asthma to emphysema recommended a product called Clear Lungs. 

Since I needed it immediately, I went to the local herb shop to see if they had some, which they did.

Clear Lungs is a blend of Chinese herbs and the directions say to use it every 4 hours but that relief should be felt immediately. I took it every 4 hours the first and second day and then went to twice a day. I actually felt a lessening of congestion and the tightness in my chest within the first few hours.

I also added some Nutribiotic - Grapeseed Extract Liquid Concentrate, which kills bacteria and acts like a natural antibiotic. I just used it as directed. If you try Grapeseed extract, be sure and take some yogurt or probiotics with it, as it has the same effect as an antibiotic and kills all bacteria, both good and bad. Good bacteria is essential for proper immunity and digestion.

Another thing I did to get rid of the congestion fast was to use a vaporizer for two nights, along with the Clear Lungs and GSE taken orally. Within 2 days, I felt completely normal. If you've ever suffered from bronchitis, you know that many times the symptoms can stretch on for days or weeks.

Clear Lungs can be taken daily to maintain lung health. Many of the reviewers on Amazon said it helped them use an inhaler less for asthma and helped bronchitis and emphysema. I ordered some through Amazon so I can take it daily.

The best way to avoid illness is to keep your immune system in the healthiest condition possible. However, if you to feel you're coming down with any type of lung congestion, I highly recommend Clear Lungs. If you have a case of bronchitis, try Clear Lungs with Grapeseed extract and see if it doesn't help clear up the condition.

2 comments:

Serena Guzik said...

Chronic bronchitis is clinically defined as a persistent cough that produces phlegm. It can affect the health of a person wherein he or she can feel any chest pains, fever and fatigue. With these symptoms, self medication is not enough to prevent the pain, but instead, consult your doctor and he/she may prescribe you appropriate medications to cure these symptoms. However, I’m so glad that you survived the pain, and I hope you will continue to visit your doctor regularly.

Anonymous said...

Serena Guzik must be a doctor. I have found that doctors, even if they "know" you, will say you need to come in even if it has only been 2 months. (office visit = more money). Thank you for the comment on clear lung remedy, I will try that definitely!